Friday 14 November 2014

Introducing ME...

Hello!! Welcome!! My name is Ruhee otherwise known as 'too lazy to enter the kitchen for cooking'. Born and brought up in Mumbai, India. I have lived across many places such as Mumbai, Pune, and Noida in India and Bangkok in Thailand. Currently I live in London, United Kingdom. I am a software engineer by profession and have always been in a job. While I should not forget to mention that being in job really meant going early to office and coming late back home where kitchen was just a room to fill your stomach as soon as possible.

Okay!! Let me admit it now!! I don't really love cooking. I cook because I have to. But trust me I don't really hate it too. It's so simple. If the dish I have cooked, turns out to be yum, I suddenly fall in love with cooking and if it is the other way, I would never go back to kitchen. Apparently, the next meal would definitely be in a favourite restaurant and very next to it will have to be cooked by my loving husband. He definitely loves to cook.

Then, why this blog? Why do I say "A whole new world in kitchen..."?? This blog celebrates motherhood. A mother of a wonderful daughter who loves to eat makes me explore a whole new world in the kitchen with simple pleasures of cooking. It would encapsulate the most simplest dishes we make everyday along with some really special menus on the chart. The whole intention behind this blog is to surprise myself after many years thinking that even I cooked!!

So, welcome and enjoy your visit. I encourage you to leave comments. 
Happy cooking (and eating)!!


3 comments: